Sunday, January 16, 2011

26 Weeks Down, 14 to Go!

Dear Baby Bug-

How are you doing in there? It's been a while since I've had a chance to write- work has been busy this week and there is a lot going on! Daddy had two basketball games this week and he had a really big win against Andrew on Friday. I was able to go and it was a very exciting game! Daddy's team won by only three points which almost gave me a heart attack. It will be fun when you are here to go to games with- I had to sit by myself this time and it will be fun to have a little bit of company.

This weekend has been pretty uneventful. Aside from Daddy's game, the only thing we've done is clean the house and go to dinner last night followed by church today. It's very strange to have "free" weekends- for the first 6 months after we found out about you we did not have one weekend that wasn't packed full with obligations. This gives us plenty of time to rest and to think about what needs to be done for you! You have been moving around A LOT in the last week and every time you kick or roll over it makes me happy. I tried to get your Daddy to feel my tummy to feel you but he told me that it is gross and weird. Don't worry, Bug- just because your Daddy acts like a 10 year old doesn't mean he thinks you're gross. I think he'll change his tune once you're out of there! :)

Here are some new pictures of Mommy with you in my tummy. You've been baking for 26 weeks now- it's hard to believe that there are just 14 weeks left. In a way, it seems like you will be here before you know it. But, with it being the middle of January, April still feels a LONG way away. Pretty soon, your soon-to-be best friend/future husband Baby Hoyle will be here so that will be very exciting! Even though Becky and I have been pregnant together, it seems like it has been a LONG time since we were both just talking about being pregnant. I can't wait until Baby Hoyle is here safe and sound and you follow him in a few months. It is going to be so much fun to have you here, Bug! Please keep on kicking and I will talk to you soon!



Excuse the space heater- our kitchen is EXTREMELY chilly!




A little bit bigger than last time!! I didn't notice before, but Zoey apparently decided to get in on the belly picture action.

3 comments:

  1. Your future best friend/husband needs to get here QUICKLY! We tried to sing happy birthday to him this morning, but apparently it didn't work. Think good thoughts for him to come SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say gross, i said weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the Hoyle and Terry dogs barge in on the belly shots. It's like they see a camera and immediately think it's for them. Our dogs are so spoiled and I love it!

    ReplyDelete