Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nursery Progress

Dear Baby Bug~

It sure has been a busy week! I thought I would get a chance to write to you after our doctor's appointment on Tuesday but I decided to hold off until I could post pictures of the progress on your room. We saw Dr. Hamburg on Tuesday and he says that everything looks good. Daddy was able to go to the doctor with us for the first time and I was very happy that he was able to meet Dr. Hamburg. Dr. Hamburg let us hear your heartbeat again and it is a strong 145 beats/minute which he says is perfect. This week has been a lot of fun because your kicks and movements are getting stronger so I feel you a lot. Daddy even felt you move for the first time! You roll around in there as much as you want, Bug- it lets me know that you are doing OK.

Mommy and Daddy have been doing a lot of work on your room and I want to post some pictures for you to see. It's hard to believe that just a week ago, your room had no paint and only a dresser in it! It is really coming together and it is the perfect little haven for our little ladybug. There is still a lot of things we want to do with the room, but here is the basic idea. We can't wait until you are here to enjoy it!



Here is Daddy working hard at building your crib. It didn't take him long at all and he wanted to build the crib before painting.



Here is the view from the door of your room. We LOVE the window and the curtains. I searched for a long time for these curtains and finally found them last week. We think we may need to shorten them a little, but you have lots of little friends to watch over you while you sleep!



Here is your completed crib where you will spend many nights getting your beauty sleep. You can't see if very well, but there is a very cute light switch plate that matches your bedding and curtains.



Another view of the window treatment. I had to post another picture because I love it so much!



You already have quite the wardrobe started, Bug. You have so many wonderful people who love you and want to make sure you are the best dressed little lady in town!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Chrisanne! :) She will be here in no time!

    ReplyDelete