Monday, December 6, 2010

Birthdays and Bellies


Mommy, Daddy, Rudy and Zoey at my birthday party


Cammie's 12th birthday!


The 342 Crew celebrating Mommy's birthday


20 Week Belly Shot


Dear Baby (Lady) Bug-

Boy did we have a big weekend! This post is a little delayed because our internet quit working last night, so I am going to try to sum up the rest of our weekend in this post. After all the excitement of finding out that you are a little ladybug, we had to come home and work on getting things ready for my 30th birthday party. Daddy and I worked super hard and had everything perfectly prepped for when our friends started arriving. Carrie and Rob came to our house before dinner and we all went over to Cafe Borgia to meet the rest of the party. Carrie, Rob, Jess, Tom, Sara, Jeremy, Annie, Jenny, Aunt Julie, Uncle Jeff, and Grandma Carol all joined Daddy and I for a delicious Italian dinner. Afterwards, we went back to our house where many of Daddy's friends plus Sherri, Betty, and Mike came over to celebrate with Mommy. We had a great time talking, laughing, and having fun. Everyone is super excited to hear about our little ladybug and it was one of the best days of my life. Thank you to Daddy for giving me a great party and for giving me you!

After the party, Carrie, Rob, and Annie stayed overnight and we had a great time catching up. The next morning, we hung out and Daddy and I took them to one of our favorite places, Miner Dunn, for hamburgers for lunch. Sara and Jeremy came to pick up Annie around 1:30 and Carrie and Rob had to leave shortly afterwards. It was so fun to see all of my friends and you are going to love, love, LOVE them all! Once the house was empty, Daddy and I spent some time cleaning and then took a nap so that we could catch up on some sleep. Once we woke up, we had to get read to go to your cousin Cammie's 12th birthday party. Your cousins are SO EXCITED to meet you and they are already calling dibs on who gets to babysit for you. You are so lucky to have all of these wonderful people who care about you, Bug. I know I've said it before, but you are going to be one SPOILED little lady!

Well, Bug, we have made it halfway through. There is a picture above of Mommy's belly at 20 weeks. You are apparently almost the size of a banana so you are growing and growing! We have a lot to do to get ready for you in the coming months. In the near future, we hope to find the bedding for your nursery so that we can paint the walls and Daddy can assemble your crib. Your dresser is already put together and it is beautiful. I can't wait until your room is put together and I especially can't wait until you are here to enjoy it. Thanks for giving us a great weekend, Bug! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment