Tuesday, November 30, 2010

19 Week Appointment...Almost Halfway!

Dear Baby Bug-

How are you doing in there? Today was a day like any other except for the fact that we got to see Dr. Hamburg again! He was very busy today and we had to wait a long time to get in, but boy was it worth it. He told me that I am looking good and that everything seems to be going "perfectly." I got to hear your heartbeat again and it is beating strong at 146 beats/minute. The best part of the appointment came when he gave me the slip of paper that we have been waiting MONTHS for...the order for your 20 week ultrasound! We now have the key to hopefully finding out what you look like now and whether you are a he-bug or a she-bug. Now that we have it, I don't know how we are possibly going to be able to wait to schedule that appointment. Daddy has a basketball game now, but I am DYING for him to get home so we can figure out a good day in the (very) near future to get this ultrasound. I am so excited to see you,Bug, and to see how you are developing. I know you've come a long way since the little gummy bear in the first ultrasound and you will actually look like a real baby this time. It's hard to believe the miracles that can happen in just 20 short weeks and the many more that are still to come when it comes to you and your development. If I every ask you to do anything in your short life, please follow my instructions now: COOPERATE DURING THAT ULTRASOUND!! It is way too early to start disobeying your mother, so I have no doubts that you are going to just lay spread eagle during that ultrasound so that we can tell just who we are dealing with in there. There's no use in fighting it because if you don't cooperate the first time, we'll just have to try again. We can't wait to meet you in person, Bug, but right now this ultrasound is the best we can do for another 20 weeks. Behave in there, keep kicking away, and we'll be seeing you (or at least your picture) soon!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG-I'm so excited for you guys! I still really believe it's a girl. I've had that feeling since the beginning. Can't wait to find out if I'm right! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete