Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Dear Baby Bug~

It has been such a crazy week and that is why I haven't written to you until now to tell you about our Valentine's Day. It was a few days ago and Daddy and I had a very nice time together. I received an email at school from Daddy that said:

Ladies,

I've made reservations for the three of us at 7:30 at Freddy's steakhouse in Hamtown. I've never been there before so I hope it's good. Then Bachelor afterwards.

Love
me

That "Ladies" referred to you and me, Bug! Wasn't that nice? Valentine's Day was busy but once Daddy and I were able to go to dinner, it was very nice. We went to Freddy's in Hammond which was a little eccentric but a lot of fun. There was live music and lots of interesting people there. Our waitress was a little flighty and it took a looooong time to get our food. Once our food came, it was delicious! Daddy had steak and I had ribs and we were so full we thought we would have to roll ourselves out to the car. Once we got home, Daddy and I watched the Bachelor and finally went to sleep. All in all, it was a wonderful evening that we got to spend together.

Daddy is so sweet- he surprised me with roses and new charms for my Pandora bracelet. Here are some pictures of my gifts from Daddy. We can't wait until you can be our Valentine next year, Bug- only 9 1/2 weeks until we get to meet you!


No comments:

Post a Comment