Sunday, February 13, 2011

We've Made it to 30 Weeks, Bug!

Dear Baby Bug-

Happy 30 week birthday! Actually, we are 30 weeks and 1 day along but I didn't have a belly picture to post last night when I wrote to you. I can't believe we have been together for this long! It's even harder to believe that we will be able to meet you in just 10 weeks...it can't go fast enough!

The rest of our weekend was fantastic! Today we went to church where Daddy ushered for the first time ever. I told him that if I had to give him a grade, he would get an A+! He did a very good job. After church, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma Cindy, and Grandpa Rand went to Red Robin to eat lunch then came home to finish watching the Purdue/Illinois basketball game. They had to leave shortly after but it was ok because Mommy is going to their house next weekend for our baby shower! I can't wait! The invitations came in the mail this weekend and it made Mommy even more excited for next Sunday. Sarah did such a great job on those invites and I can only imagine how perfect that shower is going to be.

Here are new pictures of you in Mommy's belly. It looks like you are getting bigger and bigger and, like the technician says, you are already 3.5 pounds! You should get a good meal tomorrow night- it is Valentine's Day and Daddy wants to take his "two sweethearts" (that's you and me, Bug!) out to dinner. I can't wait! I'll try to write to you about it but, until then, keep snug in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment