Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Saturday February 19, 2011- 31 Weeks and Counting!

Dear Baby Bug-

This is going to be one exciting weekend! First of all, we are home at Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Rand's house because tomorrow is your second baby shower! Aunt Sharon and Sarah are here for the weekend and they are busy making the final preparations for what is sure to be a beautiful shower full of great food and good times. I can't believe that you are at 31 weeks, Bug! The time before you get here is growing shorter and shorter and pretty soon, you'll be born! Here are some pictures of Mommy's belly this week. I feel like I get bigger every day, but I guess you can be the judge of that once you see all of the pictures some day. I love you, Bug- get ready for a long post tomorrow full of fun tidbits about your spectacular shower! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment