Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meeting Baby Finn

Dear Baby Bug-

Mommy did a little preliminary matchmaking for you yesterday and was finally able to meet Mr. Finn Hoyle. Bug, you will not be disappointed- he is a handsome little guy and his mommy says he is looking forward to you arriving so that you guys can play together! Finn was able to come home from the hospital a week ago and Mommy was finally able to go see him, Becky, Randy, and Ella yesterday for the first time. He is quite the little sleeper and just slept like a little angel most of the time that I was there. It was fun to finally meet him after spending so much time with Becky anticipating his arrival. It seems surreal that he is finally here and that you will be here in just a little over 10 weeks (give or take- it's all up to you!). It makes me think of how much fun we will have once you are here and all the great times we will hopefully have with Finn and Becky while Mommy and Becky are off of school.

I am really looking forward to this weekend because Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Rand are coming to visit. We are planning on going to Daddy's game tomorrow night so Grandma and Grandpa can see his team play. Saturday will be super exciting- we get to see you again! We are having a 3-D ultrasound so that we can see your little face which will hopefully tide us over until we actually get to meet you in April. Daddy is giving this ultrasound to me for Valentine's Day, and I can't think of a better gift than seeing your beautiful face- so you better cooperate. I hope Daddy likes the gift I got for him- I can't tell you what it is because he might read this and it will spoil the surprise. I'll let you know what he thinks and I will also write to you later this weekend to show you your ultrasound pictures. I love you Bug!

PS- Stop kicking me in the ribs at night- it's starting to hurt, young lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment