Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Relaxing Weekend for the Terrys

Dear Baby Bug-

We have had such a nice, relaxing weekend which we needed after this VERY busy week! After the craziness (and fun) of last weekend, it didn't slow down and by Friday, Mommy was exhausted! We had our first childbirth class on Wednesday and even though it's scary, Bug, it doesn't make me want you out of me any less! Thursday we went and watched your cousin Casey in the middle school production of The Wizard of Oz and Friday we went to Daddy's basketball game. Although his team played hard, they didn't quite pull out a win. Daddy is getting ready for his Regionals this week and plays a team he has never played before on Monday. If they win, they will be playing the same team they played on Friday. He is very stressed out and we are just hoping that his team continues to play hard to finish out his first season as a head coach.

Yesterday we spent the whole day relaxing before getting ready to go to our friends Josh and Trisha's housewarming party. They built a beautiful new house about a half hour away from us and we finally got to go and see it. There were lots of fun people there and we had a wonderful time talking and eating. Everyone that we talked to last night is very excited for you to get here and I can't believe it could be in just 8 weeks! We are growing bigger and bigger together, Bug, and here are some pictures of Mommy's belly at 32 weeks taken last night before the party:




Today has been another lazy day. Daddy has a pizza party with his basketball team tonight and I am thinking about doing some shopping for you later. We still need some furniture and shelves for your room, so I may run to Target to see what I can find. I also have some coupons for some cute baby stores that are going to expire, but I am not sure I feel like a trip to the mall. We'll just have to wait and see how the rest of the afternoon goes. This week will be another busy week, but those busy weeks make the time between now and meeting you go so much faster! I love you, Bug, and I will talk to you in another couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment