Monday, October 11, 2010

Friday August 13th-Sunday August 15th, 2010...So Hard Not to Say Anything!

Dear Baby Bug-

You have no idea how hard this weekend was for Mommy and Daddy. We decided to take a trip to your Grandma and Grandpa Walter’s house and it was so hard not to tell them about you! We had to spend the whole weekend talking about everything BUT you and that is not an easy thing when you are all I think about. Grandma Cindy may have suspected that you are in there because there are a lot of things that Mommy has to change to make sure that you are healthy which Grandma may have noticed. First, I have to stop drinking diet pop and drink lots of water to make sure that I am hydrated for you. Second, I can’t chew my favorite gum anymore so that the ingredients don’t make you sick. Third, I had to buy some new vitamins to help you develop and Grandma helped me find the right ones. We don’t like having to keep you a secret, but it’s for the best until we are sure that you are going to be healthy. Grandma and Grandpa Walter will be so excited to find out about you and I can’t wait to tell your Grandma and Grandpa Terry! Grandpa Jeff has been wishing for you very hard and I think that his wishing helped you to get to us quicker. You are going to love your grandparents, but probably not half as much as they are going to love you. ☺

We are dying to know when you are going to be here. If the calculations are correct, you should arrive around mid-April which means that I don’t even have to go through a whole school year before you get here! It also means that we will have more than the whole summer to spend together before I have to go back to work. You sure have your timing right and we really appreciate that.

Daddy is very concerned about the things that I am eating, the movements I make, and how I am feeling. He is going to be the best daddy in the world! He told me that he doesn’t want me to exercise so that you don’t fall out. I don’t think there is any chance of that happening, but you will come to find out that we just have to go with what daddy says a lot. He also seems to think that you wouldn’t want to bounce up and down while I run. We’ll have to see who wins that battle. For right now, Mommy is just concerned about eating healthy things so that you get what you need. The rest is up to you! If you do your job and I do mine, we’ll all be together in just a few months. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment