Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun Gifts for Baby Bug from People Who Love You!





Dear Baby Bug-

In the short time you've been around, you have accumulated some pretty fun stuff! People already love you and you don't even have vocal chords yet! Here are some of the nice things that people have given you...we can't wait for you to arrive and enjoy them!


The stuffed ducky is from Great, Great Aunt Lou and Uncle Bernard for you to snuggle with when you are sleeping

The basket of goodies is from Becky, Randy, and Baby Boy Hoyle...it is stuffed full of stuff for you and for Mommy and Daddy

I Love You Forever is from Betty- it is such a good book and I will be reading it to you a lot!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for a baby blog! Can't wait to read about this awesome journey you're on! Love you...three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy -

    I have loved reading your baby blog!! I can't wait to follow you and Bug on this journey and I definitely can't wait to meet little Bug in April!! We send our love to all 3 of you!! Rudy and Zoe too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, I read the blog and I almost started crying because it made me so happy and excited for you and John. I can't wait to meet this little person! I love you!

    ReplyDelete