Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Zoey!






Dear Baby Bug-

Hi there Bug! It's been a while since I've written to you. We've been busy with work, birthday parties, and for me, resting. Today was a day that I had to write about- it's Zoey's 4th birthday! I can't believe that Zoey is 4 already- it just goes to show how time flies. It seems like not too long ago she was the little one pound puppy that was wearing sweaters and crying all night. Now pretty soon, that will be you! Daddy wasn't able to be around for Zoey's birthday because he had a basketball meeting, but we had a little celebration anyways. Zoey, Rudy, Mommy (and you!) sang happy birthday and then Zoey and Rudy each had a birthday hotdog. I hope that Zoey enjoyed her birthday surprise- above are some pictures that show the big celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment