Monday, October 11, 2010

Thursday August 18, 2010...Life Goes On Around This Big Secret

Dear Bug,

How are you doing in there? I hope that you are growing and you’re working on developing that heart that we can’t wait to hear! I can’t tell you how lucky you are that you don’t have ears yet because today you had to sit through a lot of long, boring meetings with Mommy at school. Who knows? Maybe one day you’ll be getting ready to attend Munster High School as a big Munster Mustang!

Today was the first day of the school year for both your Mom and Dad and both of us had a lot going on. Your Dad is nervous about his teaching schedule this year because he feels like he doesn’t know how to teach the hard math classes that he has. Daddy is very, very smart and the best teacher in the world so I am not too worried about him. He will be just fine. I had a lot of new students to enroll and it was a hard day. I just keep telling myself that you will be here before the year is over and then we will get to hang out here at home for a couple of months- that will be so much fun! I hope you are feeling OK- only two more weeks until our first doctor’s appointment!

I talked to your Grandma Cindy tonight and she is busy at her school as well. We’re getting excited because your Grandpa Rand’s birthday is next week and we are taking him to Cincinnati to see a Cubs/Reds game. I can’t believe you’ll be going to your first Cubs game in my tummy in a little over a week! We can’t wait to take you to all kinds of Cubs games after you are born. Even though they are terrible this year, it’s still fun to be a Cubs fan. I think your Grandpa will like going to the game because we are going to get to see some of our other family members. Your Uncle Brandon is even flying in for the game! I am sad that you won’t see your Uncle Brandon very much because he lives so far away, but you will love every second you get to spend with him. He will be one of the coolest people you know.

Well, Bug, it’s time for Mommy to go to bed. Your growing makes me very tired and I have to get enough sleep so that you are taken care of. I hope you’re not lonely in there- Mommy and Daddy are always thinking of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment